Accessibility Statement for Sweet Savannah’s Website
Sweet Savannah’s is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Sweet Savannah’s takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sweet Savannah’s Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Hire outside consultants to provide additional recommendations for greater compliance.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sweet Savannah’s Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sweet Savannah’s Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sweet Savannah’s Website:
- Phone: (305) 743-3131
- Address: 8919 Overseas Highway Marathon Florida 33050
- We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours. Over weekends, vacations, and holidays, there may be a longer response time.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Sweet Savannah’s Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
The latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox are all compatible browsers.
Accessibility of Sweet Savannah’s Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Sweet Savannah’s Website, there may be some limitations. Our website is built using the content management system, WordPress. Plugins are third-party developed tools and we do not have the capability to have these fixed. We have reached out to the third-party developer and have made them aware of the ADA non-compliance issue. Please contact us if you observe an issue.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 1 business day and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Sweet Savannah’s, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Statement updated: April 15, 2021